November 1, 2014

cozy...




Hello scrapy friends!
1st of  November today and we have a new challenge at Scrap Africa.
Denise created a beautiful and very interesting sketch -I just love these squares- so I tried to do my best :) 


For my page I used a white paper and created my own background on it with masks, stamps, gelatos and A LOT of gesso. I found my photo on pinterest and that is exactly what I had in mind: something cozy, warm and sweet... a cup of hot chocolate, my favorite winter drink, what else? Looking at this photo reminds me that I HAVE to learn knitting - I'm so in love with these 'mug jackets'.





So, if you are fans of Finnabair's work and blog like me, you already know about her cozy challenge and that's the reason I choose this subject for my page. In order to give a cozy look to my page I added thread, ribbon, lace and a lot of buttons!

That's all for today,
'see' you soon!

16 comments :

  1. So soft and delightful! Thank you for joining the "cosy challenge"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υπεροχή Αθανασία μου!!!Υπεροχη με απίθανο background κ τεχνικες!!!!Καλή επιτυχια κ στην πρόκληση!!!Φιλια πολλα!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove it! fabulous texture and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Your background is so gorgeous - I could look at it for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my my ! How wonderful project. Amazing colour mix, so much mediums and movements. I must say I reallllly looove it. Thank you for your beautiful inspiration. Many thanks for taking part in our 'cosy challenge', love Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Είναι τρομερή η σύνθεση !!! Οταν έρθω σπίτι θα μου κάνεις και ένα demo πως έκανες τις πιτσιλιές του gesso να ρέουν σαν το μέλι!! Είναι απίθανη Αθανασία, εγώ τρίβω ήδη τα μάτια μου !!!!! Φιλιά πολλά!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtaking project! Love the design and colors - thanks for joining the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeus page!!!
    So colourful and awesome!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a fabulous page Athanasia....I love the design and colouring....so amazing! When I first saw your page...I loved it instantly! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!!
    Aboslutely stunning!!! I love all details and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really beautifull colors and work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love this.... the background details and colours look amazing.......Just GORGEOUS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful page...The page actually offers a feeling of coziness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. για άλλη μια φορά με άφησες με το στόμα ανοιχτό!! υπέροχη σελίδα, απίστευτα cosy!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*