November 15, 2014

Enjoy the winter


Hello everyone! 
This is my page for our new challenge at Scrap Africa:

I used 8 cloth tags with which I created the layers of my composition.
This time I decided to use a lot of flowers - at least they are a lot to me, as I usually don't prefer flowers on my projects- and as always some stamps (frames, cogs and text) and a lot of gesso.
The paper is from 7Dots Messy Head collection and I absolutely love it!
I also used some chipboard cogs and a couple of handmade hearts, buttons and paper clips.
That's all really!



With my page I'm joining the Scrapki Wyzwaniowo challenge where we have to use cogs.

So, we are looking forward to see your creations at Scrap Africa:
grab your tags and get creative!
Have a beautiful weekend!

15 comments :

  1. Wow! Stunning page! I just love everything about this. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy this piece. Love the sweet textures you have added, they compliment the photo so well. Glad to find your blog. Happy crafting. Hugs, Laurie D. Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ειναι πολύ όμορφη, χαρούμενη και υπέροχα πολύχρωμη !! Καλή επιτυχία και στο γραναζο-διαγωνισμό !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ουαου Αθανασια όσο πας κι εξελισσεσαι στις συνθέσεις...Παιρνεις χαρτια απλά και τα απογειώνεις!!!!Την αγαπησα αυτη τη σελίδα!!!!!Τελεια!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, gorgeous page Athanasia! I really love your styling and so creative to use the clothes tags! Beautiful page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOrgeous Athanasia! This is truly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I looooove it!!! Colors, composition - perfection :) thank you for playing with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project! I love all details :) Thank you for playing with us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Καταπληκτικη συνθεση!!!!!!!!!!
    Τελεια ιδεα τα tags και οι καρδουλες, φανταστικα τα χρωματα και τα λουλουδια τα εχεις ταιριαξει τοσο ωραια!!! Εισαι μεγαλο ταλεντο καθε σου συνθεση τη χαζευω για τις απιθανες τεχνικες σου!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the magical colours, so original <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout!! Perfection! Thank you for playing with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally Awesome! Love every little detail ♥ Thanks so much for joining us @ Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG...so much interesting details.. :)
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooovely!! love the colorpalette! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love every colour and detail! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*