November 21, 2014

Family photo



Hello everyone!
Today we have a new challenge at Frosted Designs: Thanks with a twistUse word THANKS (or THANKFUL or THANKSGIVING, THANK YOU...etc) AND the twist....You must also use one of the following:  Ribbon/Trim, Twine or Washi Tape.
I wrote the word 'thankful' and used washi tape.


This time I did a lot of doodling on my page in order to match the photo which has a line drawing family, my family :)
I feel it's like a kindergarten here, but that's exactly what I had in mind, something colorful and fun to bring happy feelings.



For my page I followed this simply beautiful sketch from The Studio Challenges


Thank you very much for stopping by today,
have a beautiful rest of the day! 

8 comments :

  1. Το έχω πει και παλιότερα ότι οταν κάνεις συνθεσεις τέτοιου στυλ, ξετρελαίνομαι!!! Πολύ χαρούμενο, χρωματικά παιχνιδιάρικο, υπέροχο! Εύχομαι να το βλέπουμε αυτό το ύφος συχνότερα!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a whimsical design--all the doodling really came together to create this fabulous layout. Beautiful work & very, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Χιχι, πολύ χαριτωμένο όντως,σκέτη παιδική χαρά !!! Πάρα πολύ ωραίο έγινε, μπράβο !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Καλά εντάξει....είναι υπέροχη!!! Δεν χορταίνω να την κοιτάω!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page! So much to see, and I just love all that stamping! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, love the mixed media feel. A great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining in with us at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*