April 19, 2015

a beautiful start

Hello everyone!
This is my page for our April challenge at Scrap Around the World.


It is based on this amazing moodboard made by Hera Sugitani

Pretty beautiful, don't you think?
I was inspired by the sea, the starfishes, the seashells and the seahorses.
Summer is my favorite season and I love everything about it,  especially the sea!
I also like seahorses, so I decided to paint two on my page with my favorite sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang.
I also used some Prima flowers and lace, and a few buttons and seashells.
Here is a closeup:

If you are still thinking to participate in our challenge,
I have to tell you about our amazing sponsors and the awesome prizes you can win!


1ST PRIZE

$50 worth of product from 13@rts
{Image below is a random selection of their products
& not indicative of exactly what you will receive}




2ND PRIZE

$40 gift certificate from Creative Embellishments!







3RD PRIZE

$30 worth of CHIPBOARD from 2Crafty Chipboard
{not necessarily exactly what is shown below but a GREAT selection!}




4TH PRIZE

OVER $25 worth of product from 7 Dots Studio!

EXACTLY AS SHOWN BELOW





5TH PRIZE

$20 worth of product from UmWowStudio
{Image below is a random selection of their products}




6TH PRIZE

17.50 Euros worth of products from Danafix, France. 
{Choose your set of 5 + 1 copics HERE!} 






7TH PRIZE

$15 worth of product from Studio75
EXACTLY AS SHOWN BELOW





8TH PRIZE

15 Euros worth of product from Scrap-Unlimited
{you will receive a surprise selection of BEAUTIFUL goodies!}






9TH PRIZE

15 euro gift voucher from Mixed Media Place






10TH PRIZE





Over $40 worth of product courtesy of our design team


member & Instagram Manager Jelissa Mei!




RANDOM PRIZE

Scrapbook kit from SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE KIT CLUB
Random Winner will always receive the previous month's kit
from Scraps of Elegance, valued at a whopping $36.95!!






 RANDOM FOLLOWERS PRIZE




blogYoutube channel, Facebook page, & Facebook group (a community 
full of amazing crafters) to share your creativity & be inspired!  Shop our store HERE!!






6 comments :

  1. Μας ταξιδευει Σε γαλανά νερά και σε καλοκαίρια η σελιδα σου Αθανασια μου! Εξαιρετική!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. C'est magnifiique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so very beautiful! The colors are perfect around the awesome photo. My very, very favorite feature is the seahorses - love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ααααχ, δροσίστηκα !!! Υπέροχα γαλάζια χρώματα και όμορφη ζωγραφική !! Πολύ ωραίο !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is beautiful. I especially love your painted seahorses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*