April 15, 2015

create art

Hello dear friends!
Today I'm sharing my page for our watercolor challenge at Scraps N Pieces with a start to finish VIDEO - I hope you will enjoy my work :)


 This month's mood board is absolutely gorgeous, made by Melenia Agapides.
The challenge is about water colors - you can use on your project any water based color, like mists, inks and of course water colors. Get inspired by the moodboard in any way you like, use the colors, the pictures, or the quote...


I'm not going to say much for my project today.
You can watch the video and learn how I created it!
Here are some details...





...and here is the VIDEO as I promised :)



>>>

With this page I'm entering the following challenges:
Scrappolis challenge: I used a pin on the butterfly

Volga-Scrapbookspitfire-thorns

>>>

I hope I'll see your watercolor creations at Scraps N Pieces !!!
Until next time,
Have fun!

7 comments :

  1. I love these exploding colours! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I love this most gorgeous layout! Do you picture what you want to create before sitting down - or do you just sit down and create? I was amazed watching the wonderful video - it truly is a gorgeous piece! I think it should be framed - it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy! I always have in my mind what exactly I'm going to do. Some times I brainstorm for days :)

      Delete
  3. Вы, видимо, говорите по русски? Судя по заданиям, в которых вы участвуете. Мне просто проще на русском выразить свое восхищение. Для меня ваши работы просто какое-то волшебство! Каким-то невероятным образом оживающие фотографии, на них можно смотреть бесконечно.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented Athanasia. I really love your work and was so pleased to see your creative journey through your video, thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какое великолепие! какая экспрессия!
    спасибо от ЧБ Scrappolis)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful LO! Thanks from >Volga-scrap<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*