May 2, 2015

You make everything better

 Hello dear friends!
This is my take on the amazing challenge we have at Scraps N Pieces for May.


This month's moodboard created by my dear and talented friend Valia Katzaki 
is absolutely gorgeous!


The teal and gold combination is amazing! 
I had a lot of fun creating my project with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in these color shades 
and gold thread.
I also used the 'Soul Mates' 7 Dots Studio paper collection 
and Prima Finnabair's stencil and stamps.







>>>

With this project I'm playing at:

Art- Sandbox Magic challenge : 
every time I play the piano, it feels like magic! 


ScrappolisButterfly challenge
>>>
So, I'll be waiting to see your beautiful projects at Scraps N Pieces!
Until then,
have a lovely crafty day!

9 comments :

  1. Εξαιρετικο...Μου αρεσει ο τροπος που επεκτεινεις ρη φωτο μεσα στη σελιδα μπραβο Αθανασια.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh Anathasia I just am in complete and utter awe at your work! You are a master! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Είμαι ενθουσιασμένη με το αποτέλεσμα, για ααααααλλη μια φορα η σελιδα σου ειναι υπέροχη!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This project is gorgeous! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Athanasia - this is stunning! I love the stamped area beneath the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Κάθε φορά με μαγευεις με τις σελίδες σου Αθανασία μου! !!!! Πραγματικά έχεις ανεβάσει τον πήχη ψηλά κ πολύ χαίρομαι γι αυτό! !!!! Είναι υπέροχη κι αυτή σου η σελίδα!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello my gorgeous friend ... this piece of art is amazing .. I could stare at it for hours .... love the rich colors ... love and hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Athanasia for your work! I am so happy that you take part in my Art-Piaskownica Challenge! Your LO is amazing and I understand you magic when you play, because I have the same feeling! Your background is so stunning! <3 Best wishes, A

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous layout! I love it! Thank you, Athanasia from "Stamps With Love"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*