February 6, 2016

Altered heart tag

Happy Sunday dear friends!
Today I'm sharing a Valentine's Day project, an altered heart tag I created for ColourArte.


For this project I used: 
ColourArte products:



Other products:
  • heart tag
  • 7 Dots Studio tags
  • 2Crafty chipboard flower
  • arrow stencil
  • flowers
  • White Gesso
  • 3D Gloss Gel
  • glass beads and glitter
  • wire
  • black grass
First I applied the 3D Radiant Gel with a pallet knife on the stencil. It dries pretty quickly, but if you are impatient like me you can speed the process with a heat gun.


 Then I sprayed some water on the Twinkling H2Os to activate them - that takes about 5 minutes, so I had the time to glue everything down with the 3D Gloss Gel.

When the H2Os where ready, I used a paintbrush and colored some spots here and there...

Last step was to glue the glass glitter with the 3D Gloss Gel and make some splashes with white gesso.

That was pretty easy and quick, don't you think? :)

...

With this project I'm entering the 'Hearts' challenge at Studio 75

...

I hope you got some ideas on how to make a Valentine's Day protect.

If you are interested to win some ColourArte products you can enter my GIVEAWAY here :)

Have a lovely crafty day!
xxx
Athanasia

9 comments :

  1. τι γλυκια καρδιά! Σαν τη δημιουργό της! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love all the threads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the depth of the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your creativity is amazing. I have only just found you via Pinterest & SO pleased. Now following you!! Wish my mixed media was of your calibre....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful and stunning tag. Thank you for playing with us on Studio 75 blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Thank you for joining us at Studio75 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very very beautiful heart. I love it so much.
    Thank you for joining us at Studio75!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*