August 15, 2014

'summer fun' mini album

Hello everyone! 
Today I have for you a mini album with a little tutorial!


It is that time of the month, where we launch our new challenge at Scrap Africa, a super themed challenge for the next two weeks: 
Challenge: Tell us about your travel adventures...perhaps your favourite location, or the most memorable trip...anything related to travel. Please include journalling, even if hidden and tell us where it is.
Here are some quotes that you could possibly use as inspiration.

    

I decided to create a mini this time. I'm still on vacation and my scrappy bag has only a few supplies, so I had to deal only with those: Studio Calico PRINTSHOP paper pad, Studio Calico 'Sundrifter' die cuts, a pen, scissors and glue, a Maya Road paper clip and a couple of washi tapes. That's all! 
And now some instructions how to make this super easy mini, only with one paper sheet. I hope all these photos make sense and help you to create your own mini :)




First you have to cut your paper in half horizontally, then score it in thirds (I didn't have a score board, so I scored mine approximately, but if you have one it will be a piece of cake :)
This is how they should look folded...


Now you have to glue all the white sides together, only where indicated (NOT the upper edge, because we want to create a pocket). 




 After you glue all the white sides together you will have this result...


...and this is my cover before I make the decoration...


 ...and after the decoration...


I promise I'll show you the inside finished after it's done and I'll do that when I'll get back home from vacation :)

That's all for today, I hope you liked my little tutorial and make your own minis!


4 comments :

  1. Ααα, πολύ ωραίο το έκανες το βήμα-βήμα ... πολύ δουλειά !!! Τέλειες οι οδηγίες και πολύ ωραίο και το αλμπουμάκι!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*