December 31, 2014

Hello, Goodbye and a flashback!

Well, it really has been an awesome scrappy year 
with many delightful and fun moments on my crafty desk and a lot of inspiration! 
I picked some of my favorites projects I created in 2014 and just wanted to show to you, with no particular reason, just because they are my favorite ones and had much fun creating them :)











>>>

Now it's time to say goodbye and thank you to the two amazing Design Teams Scrap Africa and Frosted Designs - it was really a pleasure to work with such talented ladies...

    



...and time to say Hello to the new Design Teams Lindy's Stamp Gang, Scrap Around the World and Scraps N Pieces: it's such a honor to be in such amazing teams!

     photo 1978790_10202398588556090_1244845182505736250_n_zps18a12eb1.jpg    


>>>

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today,
 HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all 
and wishing you health and happiness through 2015 !!!

1 comment :

  1. Wowzers! This is definitely going to be your year!! I love every single one of your creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*