May 23, 2015

altered globe

Hello everyone!
Today I'm guest designing for ASSORTI with an amazing traveling challenge:
Displaying assorti5-15.png

I decided to do something different  than usual, an altered globe! I got so much inspired by the photo of the challenge with this small cute globe, that my mind went straight to a small globe I already had bought a while ago.


 Ι didn't want to change it entirely because I really love the earth colors and ocean blue, so I just used different alphas (some of them are turned into black with LSG embossing powder)
 to write my sentence on the globe and on the car and gold acrylic to paint the black base stand.  I also glued a button on the top of the base stand...



For the wood veneer car, I used a Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder to turn it into black and two different buttons for wheels. I also used some gold wire to place the car on the globe. 
That's all! 



2 comments :

  1. What an amazing and unique - and - beautiful project. I love it - it's totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ πρωτότυπη ιδέα!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*