November 27, 2015

Playing with tags and stickers for 7Dots Studio ***video

Hello dear friends!
This is my second post for this month as a Guest Designer at 7 Dots Studio.
I wanted to give you some ideas on how to use the tags, stickers and dies of several collections on your projects.
I like using tiny cute elements on my creations and I really love how different collections can blend together and create beautiful combinations!
 I had so much fun playing with all these tags and stickers while creating these small projects.

#1 - art journal page







Here is my step by step video creating this art journal page,
I hope you will enjoy it and get some ideas and inspiration.


***buy a journal like this at The Journal Shop

For the art journal page I used:

......


#2 Tag 
 Live the life you imagined





For this tiny canvas I used:

.......

#3 tiny canvas


For this small canvas I used a tag from Verano Azul - Tags 12x12

.....

It was really a great pleasure working with all these 7 Dots Studio collections this month.
Thank you so much Tusia for having me in your amazing team :)

xxx
Athanasia


5 comments :

  1. Beautiful page and video! Thanks for sharing, dear Athansia <3
    Have a creative weekend!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the video....Your journal is gorgeous !!!!....Hugs Heike...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your art journal page....it's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your process.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow to each one of these fabulous projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*