December 24, 2015

Christmas wishes from Finnabair CT

Merry Christmas everyone!
Τhe whole Finnabair Creative Team created their personal artistic Christmas wishes for all of you...
My wish to all of you is LOVE!




You can visit Finnabair's blog to see all the amazing projects team created.
We hope all these wishes will come true for you. Enjoy and feel inspired! 

Here are some details of my project. It's full of Finnabair products: White Heavy Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Glass beads, glitter, 'love' button, a piece of resist canvas with which I made a pocket on the bear's belly, star brads. 
The word LOVE is by 2Crafty Chipboard.







Sending warmest hugs for the Christmas Time!

xxx
Athanasia

2 comments :

  1. Τι γλύκα που ειναι! Αλίμονο στα αρκουδάκια των αγοριών τωρα, χαχααχ! Με αγάπη για το 2016! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much :*